Instagram Growth Hacking Service Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In order to successfully carry out our Instagram hacking and growth services we use various 3rd party tools for tracking, reporting and growth in combination with our in-house team. Prior to getting started you will need to read and agree to the following Terms of Services provided by the third parties that we work with.
Sprout Social™ Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are effective as of July 14, 2016. THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE. IF YOU REGISTER FOR A FREE TRIAL OF OUR SERVICE, THESE TERMS WILL ALSO GOVERN THAT FREE TRIAL.
Acceptance of Terms
- Sprout Social, Inc. (“Sprout Social”, “We” or “Our”) provides its Service (as defined below) to You through its web site located at www.SproutSocial.com (the “Site”), subject to these Terms.
- By accepting the Terms, or by accessing or using the Service or Site, You represent and acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, and that the information You provide in registering to the Service is accurate, complete, and is Yours or within Your right to use. If You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company or another legal entity, You represent that You have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms “You,” “Your” or related capitalized terms herein shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If You do not have such authority, or if You do not agree with these Terms, You must not accept these Terms and may not use the Service.
- You acknowledge that these Terms constitute a contract between You and Sprout Social™, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by You and Sprout Social™. You further acknowledge that these Terms govern Your use of the Service and, except for written addendums signed by the parties that specifically modify these Terms, these Terms supersede any other agreements between You and Sprout Social™.
Availability of the Site
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control, Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. You further understand that there may be interruptions in service or events on third-party sites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, etc., that will affect your use of the Service (defined below) and that are beyond our control to prevent or correct. Interruptions in the Service that are beyond our control shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription or demand a full or partial refund of any prepaid fees.
Description of Service
- The “Service” includes (a) the Site, (b) the Sprout Social™ Mobile Applications, and (c) the other services provided to You through the Site based on the plan purchased, including all software, data, text, images, sounds, videos, and other content made available through the Site (collectively, “Content”). Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to these Terms. Certain new features made generally available at no cost to all subscribing customers will be made available to You at no additional charge. However, the availability of some new features may require the payment of additional fees, and Sprout Social™ will determine at its sole discretion whether access to any other such new features will require an additional fee.
- The Service may also include basic or expanded services based on the Service plan purchased. Sprout Social™ will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Service available as detailed in the applicable Service plan, except for: (a) planned downtime, or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror or civil unrest, or technical failures beyond Our control.
- Sprout Social™ may offer Free Trial accounts where you may use the Service free of charge for a specified time period. Upon expiration of this time period, your access to the Service will be terminated unless you choose to pay the applicable subscription fee and become a subscriber. You understand that only a single Free Trial account will be granted for a given email address. The provision, maintenance and termination of Free Trial accounts are within the sole discretion of Sprout Social™. Sprout Social™ has no obligation or liability related to the provision, maintenance and termination of Free Trial accounts.
Sprout Social™ makes Mobile Applications to access the Service via a mobile device. To use the Mobile Application You must have a mobile device that is compatible with the mobile service. We do not warrant that the Mobile Application will be compatible with Your mobile device. Sprout Social™ hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use an object code copy of the Mobile Application for one registered account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by You, for Your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Application, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Application to any third-party or use the Mobile Application to provide time sharing or similar services for any third-party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Application; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Application, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Application, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Application; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Application. You acknowledge that We may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Application, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Application that You are using on Your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Application or any copy thereof, and Sprout Social™ and its third-party licensors or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Mobile Application (and any copy of the Mobile Application). Standard carrier data charges may apply to Your use of the Mobile Application.
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any Mobile Application that Sprout Social™provides to you designed for use on an Apple iOS-powered mobile device (an “iOS App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between You and Sprout Social™ only, and not with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”).
- Your use of the iOS App must comply with Apple’s then-current App Store Terms of Service.
- Sprout Social™, and not Apple, is solely responsible for the iOS App and the services and content available thereon. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services with respect to our iOS App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the iOS App.
- You agree that Sprout Social™, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by You or any third-party relating to the iOS App or your possession and/or use of the iOS App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iOS App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and all such claims are governed solely by these Terms and any law applicable to us as provider of the iOS App.
- You agree that Sprout Social™, and not Apple, shall be responsible, to the extent required by these Terms, for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party intellectual property infringement claim related to the iOS App or Your possession and use of the iOS App.
- You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the iOS App (e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service terms of agreement when using the iOS App).
- You agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms as they relate to your license of the iOS App. Upon Your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against You as they relate to Your license of the iOS App as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any Mobile Application that Sprout Social™ provides to you designed for use on an Android-powered mobile device (an “Android App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Sprout Social™ only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Your use of the Android App must comply with Google’s then-current Android Market Terms of Service.
- Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App. Sprout Social™, and not Google, is solely responsible for the Android App and the services and content available thereon. Google has no obligation or liability to You with respect to the Android App or these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms as they relate to the Android App.
Third Party Services
- External Sites. The Service may contain links to, or otherwise may allow You to connect to and use certain third party products, services or software under separate terms and conditions (collectively, “Third-party Services”) in conjunction with Our Service. If You decide to access and use such Third-party Services, be advised that Your use of such Third-party Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-party Services, and We do not endorse, are not responsible for, and make no representations as to such Third-party Services, their content or the manner in which they handle Your data. Sprout Social™ is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with Your access or use of any such Third-party Services, or Your reliance on the privacy practices or other policies of such Third-party Services.
- Integration. The Service may contain features that enable various Third-party Services (such as social media services like Facebook and Twitter) to be directly integrated into your Sprout Social™ account. To take advantage of these features, You will be required to register for or log into such Third-party Services on their respective websites. By enabling third party services within the Service, You are allowing Sprout Social™ to pass Your log-in information to these Third-party Services for this purpose.
Billing, Plan Modifications and Payments
Billing and Payments. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Sprout Social™, the Service is made available on a pay-as-you-go basis and is charged at the start of Your elected subscription term (generally monthly or annually). If You do not provide Your credit card or other payment information to Sprout Social™ before the expiration of any applicable free trial period, Your account will be suspended until payment information and charge authorization are provided. You will be promptly billed and, if applicable, any trial period will terminate.Unless You cancel Your subscription prior to the expiration of its current subscription term, We will automatically renew Your subscription based on Your plan’s renewal cycle and will charge Your credit card with the applicable renewal subscription fees. Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 3 days prior to expiration thereof to avoid automatic renewal. You may cancel your subscription by visiting the Billing page in Sprout Social (under the gear icon in the upper right hand corner) and clicking on Deactivate My Account. This will prevent any further payments from occurring.
- The Service provides an interface for the account owner to change credit card information (e.g., upon card renewal).
- Modifying Your Subscription. If You choose to upgrade Your plan or number of users during Your elected subscription period, any incremental cost will be prorated over the remaining term of the subscription period and charged to Your account. You will be charged the adjusted rate on subsequent billing cycles. If your payments for the Service are made by credit card, your credit card will be billed the prorated charge at the time your account is modified. Except as provided in Section 11, regardless of Your billing cycle, there are no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, plan downgrades, or refunds for unused time if You close Your account before the end of Your subscription period. Downgrading Your plan level may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of Your account and Sprout Social™ does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Authorization to Charge Your Credit Card. By becoming a subscriber of the Service and submitting your credit card information to Sprout Social™, you authorize Sprout Social™ to store your payment card information and to charge the billing source you have provided for your account according to the subscription plan you selected until your account is terminated.
- Overdue charges. If You fail to pay your subscription fee on time, or if Your credit card payment information is entered in error or does not go through for processing and You do not update payment information upon Our request, your entire subscription may be suspended or cancelled. Even after your subscription is suspended or cancelled, You will still have access to the Site, and you will be able to access your account information to restore your access to the Service by providing a proper billing source. After your subscription is terminated, we will keep your current account settings on file for 90 days. After that time, Sprout Social™ reserves the right to remove such settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you.
- Taxes. Unless otherwise stated, Our charges do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial or foreign jurisdiction (collectively “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying Taxes except those assessable against Sprout Social™ based on its income. We will invoice You for such Taxes if we believe we have a legal obligation to do so.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Sprout Social™ retains all rights, title and interest in and to all patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, trade secrets, know-how and any other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) related to the Service. The rights granted to You to use the Service under these Terms do not convey any additional rights in the Service, or ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights associated therewith.
- As between You and Sprout Social™ You own the information you provide Sprout Social™ or input on third-party websites through the Service. You grant Sprout Social™ a nonexclusive, revocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to use copy, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, or analyze the foregoing described information for the sole purpose of providing the Service to You and Your Users (as defined below). By providing information to us or to third-parties through the Service, You represent and warrant that You are entitled to and authorized to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. Licensee may not upload, post or otherwise make available through the Service any material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without first having obtained all rights, permissions and consents necessary (a) to make such content available on or through the Service, and (b) to grant Sprout Social™ the limited rights to use the content as set forth in this Agreement. The burden of determining whether any content is protected by any such right is on You.
- Sprout Social™ shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to incorporate into the Service or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback (“Feedback”) We receive from You. You understand and agree, however, that Sprout Social™ is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and You have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
- Sprout Social™, and Sprout Social’s other product and service names, and logos used or displayed on the Service are registered or unregistered trademarks of Sprout Social™ (collectively, “Marks”), and You may only use such Marks to identify yourself as a customer and user of the Service; provided You do not attempt, now or in the future, to claim any rights in the Marks, degrade the distinctiveness of the Marks, or use the Marks to disparage or misrepresent Sprout Social™, its services or products.
- All rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components, including all related intellectual property rights, will remain with and belong exclusively to Sprout Social™ and its third-party vendors.
- Upon subscribing to the Service and subject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, Sprout Social™ grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to access and use the Service (for the particular subscription purchased) and the Site, strictly in accordance with this Agreement and subject to all the limitations set forth in this Agreement. If applicable to the plan for which you have subscribed, you may create separate logins under your account for as many end user clients (each a “User”) as your plan permits.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, You agree to access and use the Service only for Your internal business purposes as contemplated by these Terms. In order to use the Service, you are required to register for our service for which you will pay a subscription fee for use of the Service following the expiration or termination of any Free Trial accounts. The subscription fee, following the expiration or termination of any Free Trial accounts, must be prepaid in order to use the Service.
- If You add Users to your account, You must contractually bind each of such User to these Terms and, as between You and Sprout Social™ you will be solely liable for any breach of these Terms by Your Users. By adding any User to your account, You represent and warrant that: (i) You have obtained all necessary authorizations, consents, and licenses from such User to bind it to this Agreement. You are at all times fully responsible and liable for all acts and omissions by Your Users and You agree to indemnify Sprout Social™ for all claims and losses related to any such acts and/or omissions.
- To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Service, or not otherwise prohibited from having a SproutSocial.com account, (3) are not a competitor of Sprout Social™ or are not using the Service for reasons that are in competition with Sprout Social™; (4) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (5) will not violate any rights of Sprout Social™, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (6) agree to provide at Your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Service.
Use of the Service
- You shall not, and shall not permit, induce or encourage any third party (including, without limitation, any User) (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Service available to any third party, other than as expressly permitted by these Terms; (b) use the Service to process data on behalf of any third party, (c) modify, adapt or hack the Service to falsely imply any sponsorship or association with Sprout Social™, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; (d) use the Service in any unlawful manner, including but not limited to violation of any persons privacy rights, infringing any person’s intellectual property rights, or sending spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable law, (e) use the Service in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Service and its components; (f) attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise discover the source code of any software making up the Service; (g) use the Service to knowingly post, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, obscene, discriminatory, or contains any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar harmful software; (h) attempt to use any method to gain unauthorized access to any paid features of the Site; (i) unless otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing by Sprout Social™, use the Site or any content obtained from it to develop, as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism; (j) use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site or the Service; (k) deep-link to the Site for any purpose (other than Sprout Social’s home page), unless expressly authorized in writing by Sprout Social™; (l) impersonate any other user of the Service; or (m) try to use, or use the Service in violation of these Terms.
- You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages or other materials that You or Your Users post or otherwise transmit via the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login and account, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under or in connection with Your login or account. You agree and acknowledge that Your login may only be used by one (1) person, and that You will not share a single login among multiple people. You agree that You will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer Your login or account to another party and that you will not, unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing by Sprout Social™, charge anyone for access to any portion of the Site, or any information therein. You agree that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account, including the acts or omissions of your Users.
Data Privacy and Security
- In providing You the Service We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your data and the personal data of Your end-users. These safeguards include encryption of Your data in transmission (using SSL or similar technologies), except for external third party integrations that do not support encryption, which You may link to the Service at Your choice. We agree to promptly notify You in the event that Sprout Social™ learns or has reason to believe that any person or entity has breached Sprout Social’s measures, or gained unauthorized access to Your data (“Information Security Breach”). Upon any such discovery, We will: (a) investigate, and mitigate the effects of the Information Security Breach, (b) use Our best efforts to ensure that such Information Security Breach will not recur, and (c) assist You in remediation of the Information Security Breach. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly and properly deal with inquiries and requests from You in relation to the processing of Your data.
- For Your personal data or personal information (collectively, “Your personal data”) received by Sprout Social™ from the European Union (EU) in any form or format with respect to any identified or identifiable person covered by the European Union Privacy Directive, Sprout Social™ agrees to comply as follows: (i) when acting in the capacity of a data processor, Sprout Social™ only acts on Your instructions and does not control or share Your personal data without direction from You and (ii) when acting in the capacity of a data controller, Sprout Social™ will adhere to the EU Safe Harbor Privacy Principles regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account with Sprout Social™ at any time; however, unless Sprout Social™ is in breach of this Agreement and does not cure said breach within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice from You of an actual breach, identifying specifically the nature of the breach, You are not entitled to any refunds. We may suspend or cancel Your account without notice or refund to You if you violate this Agreement. If your account is cancelled, Sprout Social™ reserves the right to remove Your account information along with any account settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to You. Once Your account information and account settings are removed, You will not be able to recover this data and You will lose access to all of Your content (except that content stored/published to third-party websites, that data will remain on said third-party websites pursuant to those website’s terms and conditions). If You cancel the Service before the end of Your current paid-up subscription period, Your cancellation will take effect immediately and You will not be charged again.
- Sprout Social™ reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any/all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account or any part thereof (or Your use of the Service), and remove and discard any of Your content within the Service if We believe that You have violated these Terms. Sprout Social™ will use reasonable efforts to contact You directly via email to warn You prior to suspension or termination of Your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be grounds for immediate termination of Your use of Service, and may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Sprout Social™ shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE SITE AND CONTENT, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SPROUT SOCIAL™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SPROUT SOCIAL™ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, SERVERS, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL, DATA OR SOFTWARE (INCLUDING ANY MOBILE CLIENT) FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
- NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED FROM SPROUT SOCIAL™ OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. SPROUT SOCIAL™ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN THE FUNCTIONING OF THE WEBSITE, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SETFORTH HEREIN. FURTHERMORE, SPROUT SOCIAL™ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, USER COMMUNICATIONS, PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR ITS USE, LOSS OF PERSONAL CONTENT ON THE SITE, LOST OR UNDELIVERABLE EMAIL, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPROUT SOCIAL™ BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
- Sprout Social™ provides the platform for the Service. Sprout Social™ does not control or vet user generated content for accuracy. Although We provide rules for user conduct and postings, We do not control and We are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on or through the Site or any other website (even if such content is published on or through the Site). Furthermore, we are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content You may encounter on the Site. Sprout Social™ is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Site or the Service. Further, Sprout Social™ is not responsible or liable in any manner for any 3rd party applications, software, viruses, etc. that are uploaded or posted on the Site, caused by users of the Site, or that are related to the use of the Service by third parties, or caused by any third parties’ use of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Service.
- SPROUT SOCIAL™ CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE.
- We do not monitor content published through the Service and We are not responsible for content published through the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sprout Social™ reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including, but not limited to, advertisements, public postings, and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to be removed.
Limitation of Liability
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WILL SPROUT SOCIAL™, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO THE YOU, YOUR USERS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER LOSS INCURRED BY SUCH PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SPROUT SOCIAL™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITS ON MONETARY DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS, SPROUT SOCIAL’S (INCLUDING ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (MONETARY OR OTHERWISE) UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PAYMENTS MADE BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS SECTION 13.2. IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND LIMIT THEIR POTENTIAL LIABILITY GIVEN THE FEES CHARGED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER IF SPROUT SOCIAL™ WERE TO ASSUME ANY FURTHER LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH HEREIN. THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to You. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, SPROUT SOCIAL’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sprout Social™ from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and professional services fees, arising or resulting from Your or Your Users’ breach of these Terms, or Your and Your Users’ access to, use, misuse or illegal use of the Service. Sprout Social™ will provide You notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding. Sprout Social™ reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section, in which case You agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests to assist Sprout Social’s defense of such matter.
Neither party may assign these Terms or any of its rights under these Terms, directly, by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other party, except that Sprout Social™ may assign these Terms, without Your consent to a parent, affiliate, or successor by way of a merger or reorganization. Subject to the foregoing restrictions on assignment, these Terms will be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Any assignment in violation of this Section will be void. These Terms shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors and permitted assigns of the parties hereto.
Entire Agreement; Amended Terms
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, all previous understandings whether oral or written having been merged herein. No representations or warranties have been made other than those expressly set forth herein. Without limiting the foregoing, the parties have not relied on any oral statements that are not included in the Terms. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the Terms may not be changed, modified, renewed, extended, or discharged or any covenant or provision hereof waived except by an agreement in writing signed by both parties. These Terms supersede prior versions of these Terms.
We may amend these Terms from time to time, in which case the new Terms will supersede prior versions. We will notify You of such changes and direct You to the latest version. Upon notice of modification of these Terms, except such modifications required by law, You may notify us within two weeks of Our sending You notice of the amended Terms that You are exercising Your right to terminate Your subscription to the Service. Upon termination of your Subscription under this Section, any prepaid fees will be prorated and returned to You. If You do not notify use within two weeks or if you continue using the Service after we have provided notice of any changes to these Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms.
If any provision of these Terms, or the application thereof under certain circumstances, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as to best accomplish the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms, or the application of such provision under other circumstances, shall remain in full force and effect.
Your use of Service, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any Service or software to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
Relationship; Independent Contractor
Nothing herein contained shall be so construed as to constitute the parties as principal and agent, employer and employee, partners or joint venturers, nor shall any similar relationship be deemed to exist between the parties. Neither party shall have any power to obligate or bind the other party, except as specifically provided herein.
Sections 1 (Acceptance of Terms), 6 (Billing, Plan Modifications and Payments), 7.A-D. (Intellectual Property Rights) 11 (Cancellation and Termination), 12 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability), 13 (Limitation of Liability), 14 (Indemnification), 15 (Assignment), 16 (Entire Agreement; Amended Terms), 17 (Severability), 18 (Export Compliance and Use Restrictions), 19 (Relationship; Independent Contractor), 21 (Governing Law), 22 (Arbitration of Disputes), and 25 (No Waiver) will survive any termination of these Terms.
The validity, interpretation and performance of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to the conflicts of laws provisions or principals thereof.
Arbitration of Disputes
If we cannot amicably resolve any legal dispute or damage claim that should arise from your interactions with the Site, the Service, and/or Sprout Social™, you agree to resolve any such dispute or damage claim by arbitration. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in Chicago, Illinois, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect with one (1) arbitrator to be selected by mutual agreement of both you and Sprout Social™. If we cannot agree on an arbitrator, then the American Arbitration Association shall select an arbitrator from the National Panel of Arbitrators. The laws of the State of Illinois shall apply to the arbitration proceedings. You agree that the arbitrator cannot award punitive damages to either of us and agree to be bound by the arbitrator's findings. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction, which shall include, but not be limited to, the courts within Cook County, Illinois.
Federal Government End Use Provisions
If you are a U.S. federal government end user, this Service is a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as those terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, this Service is licensed to you with only those rights as provided under the terms and conditions of these Terms.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under US copyright law. If you believe in good faith that content or material on this website infringes a copyright owned by you, you (or your agent) may send Sprout Social™ DMCA agent a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. This request should be sent to: email@example.com; or, alternatively to: Sprout Social, Inc., Attn: DMCA Registered Agent, 131 S. Dearborn St., Ste. 700, Chicago, IL 60603.
- The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the website should be sent to the address above.
Sprout Social’s failure to enforce at any time any provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these Terms.
3rd party software: Stim Social
1. Stim Social is not associated with or makes claim to be affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
2. It is your responsibility and yours alone to follow and comply with Instagram/Facebook rules and guidelines. You agree to use Stim Social at your own risk and agree to indemnify Stim Social if your account gets banned, locked up, and any other action that Instagram/Facebook does to your account on behalf of your actions or using Stim Social to build and grow your profile. We do not guarantee the amount of followers you will receive and if they will be real individuals. We also do not guarantee the connection to be stable or permanently connected to Instagram or its API at any given time.
3. We are not responsible to keep or store your passwords for Stim Social or Instagram and the company will not share any information of the sort.
4. You agree to contact customer service for a refund if necessary. Stim Social reserves the right to give you a full or prorated refund based on their own discretion. You also agree not to file any fraudulent claim to chargeback or dispute charges from Stim Social. You will have 5 days to try the service for FREE at which time if you wish to continue you agree to pay Stim Social for 30 days of service. In the event that Stim is no longer able to provide service, Stim reserve the rights to not give a refund and also shut down our service at any time.
6. You accept that The Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
7. The materials included in The Site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. the Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through The Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of The Site.
8. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US.
10. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on The Site ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on The Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on The Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of the Company No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. The Company reserves the right to make changes to The Site, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Site at any time without notice or liability. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of The Site without notice or liability.
11. To the extent that any portions of The Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on The Site.
12. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through The Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying The Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
16. THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIB0LE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Company DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. The Company AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL The Company BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
18. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
22. Pursuant to Federal law we are providing the following separate written statement for your review and to acknowledge receipt thereof, which, pursuant to the requirements of Federal law, will also be delivered with any contract entered into with The Company.